Welcome

anything and everything about me...

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Winning Prize From The BambooLite Photo Contest Is HERE!!!

Remember that I blogged about my winning in the BambooLite CM-TrueFit Photo Contest HERE? After some correspondence and emailing BambooLite finally I received the winning prize. Hehehe..

Package from BambooLite

I have chosen the BambooLite fitted diaper in purple colour with velcro closure. Hehehe... You might be wondering why am taking the velcro closure diaper. Well, it's simple because I have too many of snap diaper and wanted to have some change this time round. 

The winning diaper - BambooLite CM-TrueFit Premium Extra in purple colour

The purple color is really nice. As shown in the BambooLite website. I really love the color. Really glad that hubby is agreed on my choice of colour on this fitted diaper.

Anyway, am feeling guilty as well. I bought more diaper again from BambooLite... I have bought another PUL Extra in blue colour and also the hybrid insert in conjunction with their anniversary sales...


BambooLite CM-TrueFit PUL Extra in blue colour
 
Am not suppose to buy anything.. Am suppose to be in recuperation while waiting for my pay pal account for verification. But opss... I can make payment to BambooLite via direct bank transfer. That's why there I go again.... :P

5 comments:

kaklong nuzula said...

Hi MH. I link your blog to my CD blog yea? Congrats for winning the bamboolite contest. I baru nak try bamboolite :)

http://happy-clothdiapering.blogspot.com

MH Yap said...

Hi. Feel free to link. :)

I'll be write up more on cloth diapering if time permitted. hehehe...

Tracy said...

Hi there,

Congrats! I have not tried bamboolite as yet. Just got a few Autumz for my lil girl. I really like your blog very much. I'm your follower. Would appreciate if you could be my follower too if you like my blog.

http://simplestuffs.wordpress.com/

Hidayah said...

i've never won anything la...kena usaha lagi nih

MH Yap said...

Hidayah : Kita sama-sama berusaha.. There's giveaways every now and then... hehehe...