Welcome

anything and everything about me...

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Contest : MyCheekyBoo Baby's Cutie Bum Photo Contest

Ok. Here I did it again. I have sent TY's photo for yet another contest and yes, again it's cloth diaper related photo contest. Let's just hope that I'll win some free cloth diaper from this photo contest. I can always keep the cloth diaper for next baby if I ever win one, right.

This is a photo contest by My Cheeky Boo in conjunction with it's soon to open brick and mortar shop in Sabah. Well, if you are a cloth diapering mama then I might not be able to resist to take part in this photo contest too. There is just too many prizes (read = diapers) up for grab and to participate in this contest is pretty easy too.

For more details on this photo contest, you may just drop a visit in My Cheeky Boo blog as all the information related to this photo contest is already there.

Now, below is some of the photos that I have submitted for the photo contest. There will be more photo if TY is in a good mood. Just look at the photos, TY have became my little model with all the different pose. Isn't she looks cute and adorable.. :p


First Column (Top to Bottom) : BambooLite CM-TruFit PUL Extra (Green),
Baby Beehinds Petite AI2 (Sunshine), Cushie Tushies AIO (Snowfall)
Second Column (Top to Bottom) : Happy Heinys (Cow Hide), Autumn (White Safari)
Third Column (Top to Bottom) : Bottombumpers (Red embroidered with "Joy"),
Knickernappies (Chocolate), Rumparooz (Whale Tale)




2 comments:

Sheena said...

I love ur gals posing style!!and the diapers oohh it makes me feel wanna shop for some more diapers!!YAYYYY!!!

MH Yap said...

Hahaha... then make sure you vote for my gal when Bonnie post these in her store FB... kekeke...

Of course you can shop for more diaper. Get preggie and you'll have all the reason to shop for more!!!

You didn't participate in the photo contest?