Welcome

anything and everything about me...

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Spending My Whole Weekend Repacking The Snaps For The Group Buy....

Yesterday it is not quite like my usual weekend. I called up my parent for a "Bak Kut Teh" brunch near my house yesterday. I usually took my breakfast real early in Sunday morning. But yesterday is exception since hubby is not around as he is away for an overseas business trip. Anyway, my parent left after the brunch and I went back home to continue with the repacking of the snaps from the group buy that I have organize end of last month.

I have collected the snaps from Tiny Tapir about a week or so and have started to do the repackaging since then but the progress is really slow. Hardly get the chance to really do the repacking with the busy schedule during weekday.

Finally, I have managed to complete the whole "repackaging" of the snaps process yesterday. I have spent sure a lot of time just to do re-pack of the snap. My whole weekend gone just like that. It seems like I have devoted the whole weekend just for the snaps... Hahaha...

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever organize another group buy for the snaps unless am super duper leisure and have nothing to do. It's no fun to count then re-pack it and seriously it is just too hectic to count the snap piece by piece... :p

Initially I thought of weight the snap then pack. But then, I noticed that the snap is way to light that the weighing machine cannot even detect the weight of the snap if I place only 1 or 2 pcs. Just for your info, the digital weighing machine that I use can only weight items that is 1 gram and above.

With the repacking of the snap done, I can finally arrange some of the order out today. Some will be own collection while the rest will be send by registered post this Friday. At last I can have some of the "Me" time for now... hehehe...

My not so tidy and small "workstation" to
repack the snaps from the group buy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i know what's these for CD? u make ur own CD?

MH Yap said...

Hi there. These snaps is those "button" on CD if you get what I mean. And nope. I didn't make my own CD though there is some of my friend does.

Am using these snap to convert those snappiable CD to become a CD with snap also to make prefold a snapfold. :)

Anonymous said...

hi!This was a really splendid Topics!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to find your Topics in google
Also I obtain a lot in your blog really thank your very much i will come again