Welcome

anything and everything about me...

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

More Package Arrived From US

I received more parcel from US today. I have bought the Monkey Foot Designs wet bag from Etsy early this month and it arrived today. That's about 14 days after I make the purchase. Fast shipping I would say!!!

I bought 2 wet bags (size large and extra large) and both have the ProCare lining as waterproof layer. The seller pack it nicely with ribbon at the center of each of the wet bag.

In the original listing when I bought it, the size for the large wet bag should be 14" x 16" and the extra large is 16" x 22". But now the large size wet bag is measuring about 14" x 17" with the Michael Miller's Jungle Jam prints. The extra large size wet bag is measuring 16" x 21" with Alexander Henry's Alphonse And Mona Animal prints.

When I open up the package, I fall in love at first sight for the Michael Miller's Jungle Jam prints. I have no regret on getting the wet bag. The prints is really nice. By the way, this is one of the last wet bag that the seller have with this prints.

The one on the left is the size extra large wet bag and
on the right is the large size which the seller now have
only limited number for this print.


0 comments: