Welcome

anything and everything about me...

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

It's mid-autumn today and it's suppose to be my ROM anniversary as accords to the Chinese calendar. But WH have been away to Sabah since yesterday and will only be back tomorrow. Well even if he is here also, we are not going to celebrate it.

Since WH is away, I have been staying at my parent house till he is back and since it's mid-autum today, I went back home for a dinner with my parent in law before returning to my parent house for a mini mid-autumn celebration and yes, I'll still be overnight in my parent house till WH is back in town.

By the way, I received yet another package from US when I went back for a dinner with my parent in law. Will update this when I have the time to do so.

And as usual for mid-autumn, all my niece and nephew will be coming over to my parent house to play lantern. Only different this time round is TY will get to join the play as well with her nieces and nephews.

So here am wishing everyone "HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL"!!!

0 comments: