Welcome

anything and everything about me...

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Short Breakaway...

I have been so stressful with my working life and decided that I should go for a short holiday for de-stress. That is why I have decided to go to visit my uncle in Johor Bahru since it's a public holiday for Selangor state on 27th August 2010. It have been ages since I last visited uncle. That is why I get my parent and my siblings including my nieces and nephews to join me in this short holiday. More people, more merrier, isn't it.

Me and my eldest sister have actually planned that all of us should leave the house and start our journey at about 4.30am to avoid the traffic jam as it's a public holiday for Selangor state and we forseen that there might be heavier traffic on the road. My sisters and parent leave their house at the planned time while I actually overslept. I only wake up at about 6.00am when my daughter is asking for milk. We hurried wake up to get ready and by about 6.30am we start our journey.

We was in a rush to get to our destination place as soon as possible as my parent and siblings have almost arrived. During the whole journey, I just keep laughing and feeling ashamed of myself at the same. I would have missed the flight if I take plane.

We make a quick stop at the Pagoh R&R for our breakfast. We take a quick walk and settle with a stall selling ready packed nasi lemak. Each of us can finish 2 nasi lemak within minutes!!! And not to mentioned, the nasi lemak really taste good. Or is it because we are too hungry at that time? :p

Anyway, we reached the first destination of our trip ~ The UK Farm at Kluang, Johore at about 11.30am. By then everyone have been waiting for us there for almost 3 hours!!!

0 comments: