Welcome

anything and everything about me...

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BumGenuis, Flip System, Happy Heinys & BambooLite AI2 Is Here!!!

It have been long since I last update my blog on the packages that I received in the mail. Well, the truth is I did received quite a number of packages during the time am "missing" from my blog especially in between November last year till February this year. All those is from me being an avid online shopping with most of packages arrived from overseas as far as from Canada. Am so eager to flaunts all these fluffies in my blog. But am just too lazy to post it all here though I have all  of it photographed the moment I received it.

Anyway, here is some of the the most recent fluffy mail I want to flaunts here. Hehehe... Am so excited when Lily Bajuri of Sentuhan Bayu hand delivered the items to me last week Thursday after all the stock from my pending order finally arrived. 

Top Row (Left To Right) : 
BumGenius Artist Series
(Retail Therapy, Concrete Jungle, Free Spirit, Jet Setter)
Bottom Row (Left To Right) : 
Happy Heinys (Limited Edition Ooga Booga Turquoise , 
Limited Edition Ooga Booga Butter,  Cow Hide), Flip Diaper System (Ribbit)

Two pieces of the BumGenius is bought during a promotion last year and is hand delivered by Lily much earlier. The rest is bought individually after the promotion period which cost more. I have almost the full collection of the BumGenius Artist Series except for the Eiffel Tower. I didn't get the Eiffle Tower because I already have the BambooLite in Fern Leaf prints which is also black/white just like the BumGenius Eiffle Tower though both actually have quite a different prints.


I bought the Happy Heinys diapers because I heard that the new Happy Heinys comes with a new sizing which is slightly different from the older version. That is why I grab myself the Happy Heinys in ooga booga prints. I bought those simply because it is a limited edition print even though am not a big fan of ooga booga.


As for the Flip, I have bought it simply to see how this diaper hybrid system works since I have read there is mixed review on this. 


I did bought some other diapering accessories like the Hemp Babies raw silk liner, Hemp Babies doublers, Cotton Babies One Size Insert Sock and also the additional stay dry insert for Flip. All these is also bought from Sentuhan Bayu but not photographed with the diapers above.


BambooLite Newly Launched Product - AI2 Premium In Neon Ladybird,
BambooLite contour hybrid soaker and also the AI2 hybrid soaker system

Next, I have the BambooLite AI2. I just got this on Monday. This is a new product from BambooLite which offer a stay dry inner that can be use as AI2 instead of it's usual product which have the bamboo velour for the inner. Actually I have already got the news that BambooLite will have AI2 in it's product line when I enquiry them about it end of last year. Hehehe... I sent them email last year as I wanted to introduce cloth diapering to one of my relative but would like to know if BambooLite will be having diaper with stay dry inner. It is then that I was told that BambooLite might have this new product in March this year (which they really did).

I have been so tempted to get one since it is launched but have been trying hard to resist myself from any of the group buy since TY already have way too many diaper in her stash. But then again, I just couldn't resist myself to get this piece (even though I didn't manage to join any group buy) as I simply love this diaper print. Plus, again my curiosity hit me. I wanted to see how's this BambooLite AI2 perform compared other diapers in the BambooLite product lines since the AI2 seems to have a different soaker system.

For that reason, I purchase additional soaker for the AI2 so that I can test both the different type of soaker available for the BambooLite AI2.

Now, again am feeling guilty for spending so much of $$ on diapers!!! Sob... Sob... Wonder when I'll be able to stop buying diaper....

1 comments:

E`n1x said...

um,,,, never? =P