Remember that I blogged about my winning in the BambooLite CM-TrueFit Photo Contest HERE? After some correspondence and emailing BambooLite finally I received the winning prize. Hehehe..
I have chosen the BambooLite fitted diaper in purple colour with velcro closure. Hehehe... You might be wondering why am taking the velcro closure diaper. Well, it's simple because I have too many of snap diaper and wanted to have some change this time round.
The purple color is really nice. As shown in the BambooLite website. I really love the color. Really glad that hubby is agreed on my choice of colour on this fitted diaper.
| Package from BambooLite |
I have chosen the BambooLite fitted diaper in purple colour with velcro closure. Hehehe... You might be wondering why am taking the velcro closure diaper. Well, it's simple because I have too many of snap diaper and wanted to have some change this time round.
| The winning diaper - BambooLite CM-TrueFit Premium Extra in purple colour |
The purple color is really nice. As shown in the BambooLite website. I really love the color. Really glad that hubby is agreed on my choice of colour on this fitted diaper.
Anyway, am feeling guilty as well. I bought more diaper again from BambooLite... I have bought another PUL Extra in blue colour and also the hybrid insert in conjunction with their anniversary sales...
Am not suppose to buy anything.. Am suppose to be in recuperation while waiting for my pay pal account for verification. But opss... I can make payment to BambooLite via direct bank transfer. That's why there I go again.... :P
| BambooLite CM-TrueFit PUL Extra in blue colour |
Am not suppose to buy anything.. Am suppose to be in recuperation while waiting for my pay pal account for verification. But opss... I can make payment to BambooLite via direct bank transfer. That's why there I go again.... :P
5 comments:
Hi MH. I link your blog to my CD blog yea? Congrats for winning the bamboolite contest. I baru nak try bamboolite :)
http://happy-clothdiapering.blogspot.com
Hi. Feel free to link. :)
I'll be write up more on cloth diapering if time permitted. hehehe...
Hi there,
Congrats! I have not tried bamboolite as yet. Just got a few Autumz for my lil girl. I really like your blog very much. I'm your follower. Would appreciate if you could be my follower too if you like my blog.
http://simplestuffs.wordpress.com/
i've never won anything la...kena usaha lagi nih
Hidayah : Kita sama-sama berusaha.. There's giveaways every now and then... hehehe...
Post a Comment